You are here
million euros net of tax (Valorisation at 12/31/2019)
occupancy rate (at 12/31/2019)
(1) The latest signatures on the Europlaza tower bring the occupancy rate to 88.6%.
years of WALT (at 12/31/2019)
(2) The latest signatures on the Europlaza tower bring the weighted average residual duration of 2019 leases to 8 years.
- First European business hub
- 3.8 million m² of offices
- 185 000 employees and 2 500 enterprises
- a strategic 564-hectare zone to the west of Paris
Surrounded by new building work and urban development projects designed to combine living spaces, workspaces and services, the Europlaza tower lies at the heart of a dynamic and buoyant environment.
This complex consists of two buildings of 31 and 4 floors. Previously called the Tour Septentrion, it dated from 1972. Its restructuring in 1998-1999 remains one of the most important operations of this type on the towers of La Défense. The two buildings have been completely revamped and now benefit from ultra-modern design and services. Cegereal acquired them in 1999. Due to their high quality, they have always been almost entirely rented since that date.
First class amenities
The premises are at the latest standards of safety and comfort
- landscaped garden of some 3,300sqm
- Private parking for 722 cars
- An auditorium remodeled in 2018 that can hold up to 160 people
- A shared restaurant designed by Alberto Pinto
- A cafeteria bathed in light which pours through its new glazing
- Luxury, modular rooms for private lunches
- A large fitness facility entirely remodeled in 2018, dedicated to sport and wellness
- A facility manager and two technicians respond to tenants’ everyday comments and problems
m² of office area
m² of archive area